Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kepala Dua

19 Januari ke 20.

I am Blessed. 20 tahun berarti lebih banyak ekspektasi yang diharapkan dari diri ini. I don't want to jot down my resolution. But I try to be wiser, to be more confident and bold. Pursuing my 2015's wishes : Brave, Responsibility, and Well Organized.

Rasanya bersyukur sekali di usia 20 masih surrounded by orang-orang kesayangan.

Mama (First, as always)
Aldine sent me a record i like lately, and wishes with CAPSLOCK everywhere.
Wishes flood by Cecere, Economicans, Humus, IE 2012, Friends, Cousins.
Got tag at several picture on instagram, path, and line from my friends and their birthday wishes.
Asa, Ucup, Syahra birthday surprise!
Ima and Citra prank call.
Taken 3 + Bakmi Toyong + Talks + Birthday Present : Ivan, Juna, Keke.
Pizza and Nasi Kuning at Home (Ga nyambung emang, but happy!)

Here's several pictures...










No comments:

Post a Comment