Sunday, July 31, 2011

Favourite part of Paris, Je t'aime

  • Zarka: You're even worse at this than getting girls.
  • Franois: My friends do that stuff, not me.
  • Zarka: They're pathetic.
  • Franois: You have beautiful hair, why do you have to cover it up?
  • Zarka: I don't have to. I choose to.
  • Franois: Too bad, 'cause you're so pretty.
  • Zarka: You mean I'm not beautiful in my hijab?
  • Franois: [laughs] That's not what I meant.
  • Zarka: You and your friends don't know shit about women. Why talk to them like that? When you can see they don't like it? If I want to look beautiful, I do it for me. When I wear this I feel part of a faith, an identity. I feel good. That's what beauty is. Tell that to your friends. Then maybe one day, they might even get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment